New Year’s Eve is almost here gang!!
WOW, where has the year gone? It has just flown by!
So many things have happened this year.
The G-baby is 2 now, we moved to a new place, Mini Me moved out of state, and we lost Rocky just a day before Christmas.
Good or bad, happy or sad, life’s rollercoaster has taken us on a ride and I am looking forward to one night that I can just sit down, take a deep breath, reflect back, and look forward to the upcoming year.
But, I can’t celebrate anything without some good food to share with family and friends! That is just the way I am.
Food + Family/Friends = Love
So, I knew I needed to pull together a list of some of my favorite appetizers here on the blog.
I skipped a couple like my Mini Beef Wellingtons
just because they take a bit more work than the others. But, if you are down with a bit of work, they are hands down the fanciest New Year’s Eve recipe I have.
Another fave is my Cheesy Shrimp Crostini
. I know they say fish and cheese don’t go together but Pppfffffftt whoever says that has never tried these crostini!
However, if you are looking for several recipes to put together for your New Year’s Eve bash, these are the ones you MUST make.
1. Buffalo Chicken Wontons 2. General Tso’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps 3. Avocado Free Guacamole (for those that are allergic like me) 4. BLT Crostini with Basil Mayo
5. Buffalo Hummus 6. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 7. Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings 8. Mini Reuben Pigs in a Blanket
9. Cheesy Artichoke and Crab Dip 10. Creamy Artichoke and White Bean Dip 11. Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs 12. Ranch Veggie Pizza
13. Copycat P.F. Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps 14. Buffalo Chicken Dip AKA Chicken Crack 15. Smoked Salmon Bites 16. Pizza Party Mix
17. Salsa Fresca
18. Queso Blanco Dip with Salsa Verde
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.