As for my obsession with this salad, OhhEmmmGeeee people! This is one of those dishes that seems to get better after a couple of days, which makes me very very happy. I seriously hate making a salad only to throw away half of it because it won’t keep in the fridge.
But I don’t have to worry about it being in the fridge for long because I have been eating this salad pretty much morning, noon, and night!
I am growing cucumber this year, but I have decided that I need to grow the rest of the veggies so I can make this whenever I want.
If creating another garden just for this recipe doesn’t count as obsessed, I don’t know what does!
Asian Rainbow Noodle Salad
By Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 15 mini sweet bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large English cucumber, halved and sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 head napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 head purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1 cup frozen edamame, defrosted
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
1. For the salad: Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Drain, rinse and let cool.
2. Mix together the cooked spaghetti, carrots, peppers, bean sprouts, cucumbers, green onions, cilantro, napa cabbage, purple cabbage, edamame, and kale. Add the peanuts and toss together.
3. For the dressing: place the vegetable oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, ginger, sesame oil, garlic, hoisin sauce, fish sauce, and sriracha, in a mason jar, and shake until well blended.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 20 mins.
Tags: pasta, carrot, bell pepper, cucumber, green onion, cilantro, cabbage, kale, edamame, peanuts, ginger, garlic, Asian, salad
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
(Turn off your ad blocker to see link)
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let’s stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Here are some more Asian inspired dishes you might like.