Cheesy Artichoke Crab Dip – If you are looking for an appetizer that is sure to impress, this is it. Warm and cheesy, with tender artichoke hearts and luscious crab, your guests will be fighting for the last bite!
I just love these reveals. It feels kind of like Christmas to me. I get excited to show what I have made, and excited to see who made my recipe and what they made. I mean, just put food in an equation and I can pretty much guarantee it will make me happy. But add a SURPRISE to it and I am over the top!
Cheesy Artichoke Crab Dip
- 1 pound lump crab meat, cleaned and picked free of shells
- 1 (15-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, dained and chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped + more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, parsley, mustard and Old Bay. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, and chopped artichoke hearts. Mix well.
- Carefully fold in crab meat so as not to break the lumps up to much (can use your hands if needed). Pour mixture into lightly greased baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbling.
- Meanwhile, place the sliced bread onto a baking sheet. Once the dip comes out, place in the oven for approx 5 minutes, or until it is toasted.
- Sprinkle remaining parsley over the dip and serve.
Do You Shop Amazon?
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let’s stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.