This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Chicken "Crack" Dip
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup hot wing sauce (I used Franks Red Hot)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped for garnish
- Chips or crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing, wing sauce, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, and the chicken breast. Spoon into a small baking dish, then top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake for 20, or until the cheese is bubbly. Top with chopped parsley.
- Serve with chips or crackers
Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.
Total time: 30 mins.
Tags: chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, Appetizers and Starters