This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Chocolate and Cookie Butter Marble Brownies
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (plus more for the pan)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup cookie butter
- 3 tablespoons milk, divided
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 9x9 baking pan, then line it with parchment paper, making sure to leave overlap on the edges to use as handles.
- In a medium bowl combine the butter, sugar, and water. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the eggs, oil, and vanilla. Then add 1 cup of the flour and the baking powder. Mix until just combined
- Transfer 1/2 cup of the batter to a small bowl. Add the cookie butter and 1 tablespoon milk, whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup flour, cocoa powder, and remaining 2 tablespoons milk to the original batter. Add the chocolate chips.
- Pour brownie batter into the prepared baking pan. Spoon the cookie butter batter on top of the brownies batter, then swirl with a butter knife.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove to a wire cooling rack.
- Once cool, remove the brownies from the pan using the parchment paper handles.
Prep Time: 0 hrs. 20 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 25 mins.
Total time: 45 mins.
Tags: chocolate chips, cookie butter, Desserts and Sweets,