This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups bananas (I used 4 small over ripe bananas)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the chocolate chips.
- In separate bowl, combine together bananas, butter, milk and eggs; pour over flour mixture and stir just until blended. Do not over mix.
- Spread in loaf pan. Bake in center of oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on rack for 15 minutes. Turn out onto rack; let cool completely.
Yield: 1 loaf
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Cook time: 01 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 1 hrs. 15 mins.
Tags: banana, chocolate, bread
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
(Turn off your ad blocker to see link)
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!