This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Chocolate Pudding Cup Potted Plants
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 1 4-pack of Snack Pack Chocolate Pudding Cups
- 2 packs of Snack Pack Chocolate Caramel Pudding Bars (4 bars)
- 4 flower spoons (see demo above)
- Place the pudding bars in a food processor and pulse until they resemble dirt.
- Open the pudding cups and sprinkle the pudding bar "dirt" on top, mounding it up so it looks like a potted plant.
- Place a flower spoon in each cup.
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 0 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: Snack Pack Pudding Cups, chocolate pudding, Snack Pack Pudding Bars,
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
(Turn off your ad blocker to see link)
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!