Cookie Butter Puppy Chow
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 2/3 cup cookie butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 12-ounce box Rice Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine cookie butter, butter, and chocolate chips until fully melted, stirring constantly. Slowly stir in cereal, mixing gently until cereal is completely coated (this will take a bit of time and patience).
- Transfer to a 2 gallon zip top bag bag, and pour in powdered sugar and shake shake shake until all of the pieces are coated with powdered sugar. Lay out to cool on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, then store in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 15 mins.
Tags: cookie butter, chocolate chips, Chex cereal, powdered sugar, Desserts and Sweets,
Looking for more gift ideas? Take a look at the other offerings from the Sunday Supper crew: