This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Crispy Potatoes with Spicy Aioli
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 1 pound baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Kosher salt
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Chive (or green onions), snipped, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook them until they are fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the mayo, Sriracha, smoked paprika, garlic, lime zest and juice, and some salt to taste. Combine well and put in the refrigerator to let the flavor meld.
- On a baking sheet, drizzle the olive oil. Place the potatoes on the baking sheet leaving room between each potato.
- With a potato masher, gently press down each potato until it slightly mashes. Brush the tops of each crushed potato with more olive oil. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and place them on a plate. Drizzle with the aioli and garnish with the snipped chives.
Yield: 6 to 8
Prep Time: 25 mins.
Cook time: 25 mins.
Total time: 50 mins.
Tags: chive, garlic, lime, mayonnaise, potato, Side Dishes, sriracha