Garlic Scape Pesto Flatbread
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 2 FlatOut Flatbread Pizza Crusts
- 1/4 cup Garlic Scape Pesto
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 10 marinated mozzarella balls
- Several small basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place flatbreads on a baking sheet and scatter halved grape tomatoes on top. Bake for 4 minutes.
- Remove the flatbreads from the oven, dot with Garlic Scape Pesto and marinated mozzarella balls.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn the pork chops over and baste the Remove from the oven and top with basil leaves.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Yield: 2 Flatbread Pizzas
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 07 mins.
Total time: 12 mins.
Tags: pizza, garlic scapes, pesto, tomato, basil, mozzarella cheese, Appetizers and Starters, 10 Ingredients or Less,