For the salad:
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 jar (7-ounces) Kalamata olives, drained and rough chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup non fat Greek yogurt.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried Mediterranean oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper
Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water, as per package instructions. Drain and set aside.
Meantime combine the ingredients for the dressing in a food processor. Blend until thick and creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl combine the turkey, tomatoes, olives, red onion, parsley, pasta, and dressing. Toss until combined. Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to combine.