This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Marzetti® Brand.
All opinions are 100% mine.
So, let me tell you a few of the reasons I am so excited to be working with The Marzetti® Brand.
You need to come up with more ideas than Kevin has (hint - those aren't the only ones). I want to hear them all! It might mean that we eat salad for the next 3 months, but I am totally game for that.
Now, grab those keys, get to the store (here is a handy dandy Vineyard Dressing product locator, and look in the refrigerated dressings section of the produce department, and buy a truckload of dressing so you can join me in my new obsession!
Grilled Steak Salad with Balsamic Cabernet Dressing
- 1 (1 1/2 to 2 pound) flat iron steak
- 10 ounces baby arugula
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Marzetti® Vineyard Dressing Balsamic Cabernet Salad Dressing
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Remove steak from refrigerator and allow to warm on the counter top for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Place steak on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and continue to cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, or to an internal temperature of 120 degrees F (medium rare). Allow steak to rest 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the arugula, onion, and tomatoes and toss with a small amount of the salad dressing. Place salad on a platter.
- Slice steak thinly against the grain and place on top of the salad. Drizzle with additional salad dressing and top with goat cheese.
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.