This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Ever since the beginning my daughter Jessi and her Poppa Bob have been die hard Harry Potter fans. We own all of the books and all of the movies. Jessi will even have Harry Potter marathons and will sit and watch back to back movies! I even threw her a Harry Potter themed birthday party when she turned 7
Harry Potter Copycat Butter Beer Milkshakes
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Kosher salt (just a pinch)
- 1/2 of a 1.5 quart of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup cold cream soda
- Place butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Once the butter is melted add the brown sugar and mix well. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the half and half and the pinch of salt. Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often. Remove the butterscotch sauce from the heat and allow to cool.
- Place ice cream in a blender with the 1/2 cup of the butterscotch sauce and cream soda. Blend to desired consistency. Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream and a drizzle of butterscotch sauce.
Yield: Serves 2
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: butter, brown sugar, half and half, ice cream, cream soda, Harry Potter
When you start your Amazon shopping here, I get a small affiliate commission. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!