This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Mexican Style Slow Cooker Beer Chicken
- 8 bone-in skin on chicken thighs
- 1 bottle of dark Mexican Beer (I used Modelo Negro)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (I used roasted ground cumin by McCormick)
- 1 teaspoon Mexican chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Mix all of the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Pour the beer into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle each thigh with the seasoning blend and carefully place them in the slow cooker making sure not to wash the spices off with the beer.
- Cover the cooker and set your time. Frozen - 4 to 6 hours on high or 8 to 10 hours on low Thawed - 3 to 4 hours on high or 7 to 8 hours on low
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.