Peppermint Hot Chocolate Donuts
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 envelopes of hot chocolate mix (I used Nestle's Rich Milk Chocolate)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crushed peppermint candies for topping
- Whisk dry ingredients together in mixing bowl. Add egg, buttermilk, vegetable oil and vanilla. Using a hand mixer on medium speed, blend until smooth.
- Fill each cooking reservoir in the donut maker with about 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Bake about 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into donut comes out clean.
- Remove donuts to a cooling rack.
- In a small bowl combine the milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Dip the top of each top into the glaze and spin to smooth.
- Top with a sprinkle of crushed peppermint candies
If you like this recipe, you might also enjoy these.
Do You Shop Amazon?
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.