THIS snack my dear friends, falls right into that yummy realm!! While I was making it my whole house smelled like a pizzeria
You see, there is a pizza sauce like seasoning allllll over that crunchy goodness!
Aaannnnndddd there are mini pepperoni in there, yes I said mini pepperoni! Holla
I had the gang over for the a little get together yesterday. I made a big ol’ batch of Pink Prosecco Punch (I need to get that recipe on here), some Cheesy Artichoke and Crab Dip, Tex-Mex Black Bean Quinoa Salad, and Jambalaya Pasta with Crawfish and Sausage.
They loved everything, but came back to ask if I had any more of the party mix left. Leave it to my kids to zero in on the snack food before the healthy stuff
Luckily this recipe makes a TON! Two baking sheets full of pizza-y goodness, you will be snacking all game long.
Unless you have someone like me that hoovers the snack table!
Pizza Party Mix
- 3 cups rice cereal squares
- 3 cups corn cereal squares
- 3 cups wheat cereal squares
- 1 7-ounce box Parmesan cheese crackers
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 5-ounce bag of mini pepperoni slices
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rice, corn and wheat cereal squares, cheese crackers, pretzel sticks and pepperoni slices.
- Melt the butter a small pot over medium heat. Whisk in the tomato paste, Worcestershire, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and gently toss until everything is coated. Spread the mixture evenly on two baking sheets.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool, then pour into a serving bowl and gently toss with the Parmesan.
- Store leftover in an airtight container.
Small sauce pan
Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Cook time: 01 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 1 hrs. 15 mins.
Tags: appetizer, snacks, Super Bowl, football, party
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let’s stay connected!