This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
But as long as my obsession it allowed to run rampant, there will be a ton of recipes here for those that share my affliction. I hope that means you. I would hate to think I was in this alone, or that nobody is reading. Helloooooooooooooooo is there anybody out there?
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 heaping tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin pans with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Transfer filling to a zipper top bag. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer on medium speed, combine the eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree, and oil. Reduce speed to low and add the dry mixture, just until incorporated.
- Place approx 1/4 cup of the batter in each muffin cup. Snip the tip off of a corner of the zipper top bag and push into the top of each muffin. Squeeze about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture into the muffin batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes back clean.
- Allow to cook in the pan about 5 minutes, then remove muffins to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Store muffins in an airtight container.
Yield: 24 muffins
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 25 mins.
Total time: 40 mins.
Tags: pumpkin, cream cheese, dessert, breakfast,
Adapted from a recipe found on Annie Eats