Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Hummus
- 1 15-ounce can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- 1 small jar (6-ounces) roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 medium sweet onion, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup good extra virgin olive oil
- Pita chips or veggie sticks for serving
- Place drained roasted red peppers in a clean kitchen towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the olive oil and pita chips, in a food processor until pureed. Then slowly stream in the olive oil until the desired constancy.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve with pita chips or veggie stick.
If you like this recipe, you might also enjoy these.
Homemade Marinated Roasted Red Peppers
Ricotta Roasted Red Pepper Crostini
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.