Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 ribs of celery, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 quarts chicken stock
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 12 ounces homestyle egg noodles
- 1 handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Place all ingredients except egg noodles in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, or low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove the lid and shred the chicken breasts in the bowl with two forks. Turn heat up to high, if cooking on low, and add the egg noodles. Taste and season with more salt and pepper if needed. Cover and cook for another 30 minutes, or until noodles are done.
- Top with chopped parsley.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 08 hrs. 30 mins.
Total time: 8 hrs. 40 mins.
Tags: chicken, pasta, soup, slow cooker, easy recipes
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.