Thai Peanut Noodle Salad – Bright and beautiful, and ready in 15 minutes, this veggie packed, gluten free Thai Peanut Noodle Salad is the perfect choice for a lunch, or a meatless Monday meal.
Thai Peanut Noodle Salad
- 2 packages Fortune Gluten Free Thai Peanut Rice Noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 14 mini sweet bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large English cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 head purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce (check label if you want gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (can substitute Worcestershire sauce)
- Seasoning packages for the noodles
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- For the salad: Place the noodle packages in a bowl of warm water and allow them to come to room temp.
- Mix together the carrots, peppers, cucumbers, green onions, cilantro, Napa cabbage, purple cabbage, and kale. Add the noodles and toss together.
- For the dressing: place the vegetable oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, ginger, sesame oil, garlic, hoisin sauce, fish sauce, and powder from the seasoning packets, in a mason jar, and shake until well blended.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, sprinkle with the chopped peanuts, and toss well.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins. Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 15 mins.
Tags: healthy, salad, side dish, vegetarian, gluten free, Asian
You can find Fortune Asian Noodles and other Fortune products at Quality Food Centers, Haggens, Safeway, Albertson’s Fred Meyer, Vons, WinCo, Target,
And Make sure to give JSL a follow on their Facebook and Twitter.
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let’s stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.