This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Vietnamese Flank Steak
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 limes, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated (about 2 inches)
- 1 large jalapeno, (seeds and veins removed if desired) minced
- 1 flank steak (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, combine the fish sauce, soy sauce, lime zest, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and jalapeño. Pour 1/2 of the mixture over the flank steak and let marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes (or refrigerate for up to 24 hours). Let meat come to room temperature before cooking if you refrigerate it.
- Heat the grill to medium-high, and grill steak about 3 to 4 minutes per side for rare. Transfer steak to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes
- Thinly slice steak and serve over cooked rice with the remaining marinade as a sauce.
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 40 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 08 mins.
Total time: 48 mins.
Tags: garlic, jalapeno, beef, Asian
Now check out the other Asian delights brought to you buy the Sunday Supper tastemakers!
- Lumpia, Baked Filipino Eggroll by Food Done Light
- Crab Ragoon by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Fried Rice by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Homemade Sushi by The Freshman Cook
- Mango Pudding by Brunch with Joy
- Shrimp Rangoon Egg Rolls with Honey-Soy Dipping Sauce by The Weekend Gourmet
- Thai Style Sliders by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Venison Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce by Grumpy's Honeybunch
- Asam Laksa by Caroline's Cooking
- Bacon Miso Ramen by The Crumby Cupcake
- Bok Choy Gai See Tong (Bok Choy and Shredded Chicken Soup) by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pork Prawn Wonton Soup by Food Lust People Love
- Asian Beef and Green Bean Stir-Fry by Family Foodie
- Banh Mi Hot Dog by Life Tastes Good
- Beef Lo Mein by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Cheese Korokke by Manu's Menu
- Chicken Zoodle "Lo Mein" by Casa de Crews
- Easy Chow Mein by Momma's Meals
- Ginger-Citrus Grilled Salmon by Palatable Pastime
- Grilled Pork Báhn Mì by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Grilled Tandoori Chicken by Cooking Chat
- Hoisin Burgers with Peanut Slaw by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Ojingeo Bokkeum (Korean Spicy Stir-fried Squid) by kimchi MOM
- Oven Simmered Asian BBQ Chicken by What Smells So Good?
- Pad Thai by Curious Cuisiniere
- Seven Flavor Precious Chicken by Nosh My Way
- Sri Lankan Vegetable Curry by Panning The Globe
- Thai Chicken by Feeding Big
- Vietnamese Flank Steak by Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
On the Lighter Side
- Copy Cat: CPK Thai Salad by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Crispy Asian Noodle Salad by Ruffles & Truffles
- Nam Sod (Thai Pork Salad) by Magnolia Days
- Soba Noodle Salad by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Best Wines To Pair with Asian Cuisine by ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
Oodles of Noodles
- Asian Noodle Types and 34 Best Asian Recipes by SundaySupper
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
(Turn off your ad blocker to see link)
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.