1. Broccoli Pesto | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Switch up your normal pesto routine by giving this lovely broccoli pesto a try.
2. Chicken Broccoli Pasta with Lemon Butter Sauce | Lemon Bowl – Chicken broccoli pasta gets kicked up a notch with a simple, yet flavorful, white wine butter sauce bursting with fresh lemon flavor.
3. Savory Dutch Baby with Roasted Broccoli | Floating Kitchen – This savory Dutch baby seamlessly transition breakfast to dinner.
4. Sweet Chili & Broccoli Quinoa Bowl | Sweet Peas and Saffron – Get a healthy dinner on the table in under 30 minutes!
5. Bagel, Broccoli, and Spinach Strata | Eats Well with Others – The classic bagel, egg, and cheese gets a veggie update in this holiday-worthy breakfast strata!
6. Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken | Nutmeg Nanny – This broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken is packed full of flavor and topped with thin slices of cappy ham. Ready in under an hour and totally delicious!
7. Broccoli and Cheese Mashed Potatoes | Chocolate Moosey – Broccoli and Cheese Mashed Potatoes, made even better with a secret technique.
8. Crock Pot Cauliflower Broccoli Casserole | Julie’s Eats and Treats – The perfect side dish for any meal right from your crock pot!
9. Ramen, Broccoli, and Kale Salad | Lemons for Lulu – A simple ramen broccoli salad with kale, dried cherries, almonds, and crumbled blue cheese! This light salad will become your most requested side dish!
10. Simple Roasted Broccoli | A Cedar Spoon – Slightly crisp, sweet and tastes so good you might want to eat the whole bowl!
11. Healthy Broccoli Salad with Cashew Curry Dressing | Food Faith Fitness – This paleo, healthy Broccoli Salad is jazzed up with a curried cashew cream dressing. It’s a quick and easy side dish that is always a crowd pleaser!
12. Baked Broccoli Tater Tots | An Italian in My Kitchen – Tater tots without the taters.
13. Broccoli Cheese Casserole | The View from Great Island – Broccoli Cheese Casserole is a classic side dish that gets a bad rap because generations of moms have resorted to canned soup, frozen broccoli, and mayo. This version is closer to a French gratin, with everything (easily!) made from scratch.
14. Broccoli and Chicken Alfredo Garlic Bread Pizza | Baked by Rachel – Homemade garlic bread pizza dough, topped off with a creamy Alfredo sauce, seasoned shredded chicken, fresh broccoli, and two types of cheese!
15. Skinny Honey Teriyaki Chicken Bowls | With Salt and Wit – Tender chicken is sauteed until juicy and simmered in a homemade, healthy teriyaki sauce. Served with fresh veggies and rice, you will forget all about takeout!
16. Broccoli Parmesan Poppers | Busy in Brooklyn – I love how much goodness is packed into these little balls. Broccoli, flaxseeds, almond meal, and even a Greek yogurt ranch dip
18. Spicy Quick Pickled Broccoli | Cooking on the Weekends – This delicious broccoli is tangy, sweet and a bit spicy.
19. 30 Minute Korean Chicken and Broccoli | Allergy Awesomeness – Ground chicken with a sweet heat. Super easy, with the sauce only needing six ingredients and done in less than 30 minutes.
20. Shaved Broccoli Salad | Taste Love and Nourish – A delicious broccoli salad with apples, cranberries, red onion, and almonds.
22. Cheesy Hot Broccoli Dip | The Kitchen is My Playground – Served up with tortilla chips or baguette slices, this dip is the perfect crowd-pleasing hot dip to enjoy during the big game!
23. Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Broccoli Bowls | Kalyn’s Kitchen – Broccoli and slightly-spicy Asian chicken make a perfect combination in this Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Broccoli Bowl that’s gluten-free and dairy-free.
24. Bacon Broccoli Mac and Cheese | Peas and Crayons – Ooey gooey homemade mac and cheese has met it’s match. Loaded with gorgeous green broccoli and topped with crispy bacon, this cheesy comfort food is ready to rock your face off.
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let’s stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.