This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 10 or 12 slices of bacon (depends on the length of your bacon slices)
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 2/3 cup crushed pork rinds (use a food processor or buy them here)
- 1/2 onion, grated (make sure to have the pulp and the juice)
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Cracked black pepper
- Pink sea salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup keto BBQ sauce plus extra for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil. Lay out your bacon and weave it into a square.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and heavy cream. Then add the crushed pork rinds, onion, salt, basil, oregano, and pepper. Stir to combine then add the ground beef. Using your hands, combine the meat with the egg mixture.
- Lay the meatloaf mix onto the bacon and press it into an even layer. Spread the BBQ sauce down the middle and sprinkle the cheese. Carefully wrap the bacon around the meatloaf and shape into a log.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees F for medium-rare or 145 degrees for medium.
- Serve with extra BBQ sauce if desired.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.
Cook time: 01 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 1 hrs. 20 mins.
Tags: bacon, beef, egg, onion, parsley, cheese, BBQ sauce, Main Dishes,