This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
One of the things I thought was going to be tough about going Keto was sugar cravings.
Then I realized I am not a big sweet lover.
Potatoes? Uh huh.
Pasta? Oh ya, baby!!
But dessert? Meh.
Cookies? Candy? Chocolate?
I can easily say "No thank you".
Unlessssssss you are talking about cheesecake.
Then it is an OhhEMmGeeee
So you know my first keto sweet recipe would have to be something that involves cheesecake right?
But of course!
I searched around a bit and found a few ideas.
I tested a few (It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it).
And this one was born ?
It had to be easy, it had to be quick, and it had to be goooooooood!
This ticks all of those boxes.
Can I just tell you that I had this dip at just about every meal!
Not in one day, but it was consumed for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.
Oh, and a snack. Yes, there was snackin' happenin'!
A few of my favorite ways to eat it?
On a toasted keto muffin or bagel.
Smeared on keto pancakes.
Or serve in a bowl on top of some crushed up keto shortbread cookies like these ?
I took it to a BBQ and everyone loved it.
So, keto, not keto, all that will really matter to everyone is just how good this tastes!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries stems removed, diced (approx 1/2 pound or 8 large berries)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1/8th teaspoon pink salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon real strawberry flavoring (optional)
- In a large bowl blend the cream cheese with a hand mixer on high until smooth. Scrape down sides and add pour in the heavy cream.
- Blend on high speed until incorporated well.
- Add 1 cup of the diced strawberries and blend on low speed just to mix the strawberries throughout.
- Add the erythritol and salt, blend then taste and adjust sweetness if needed. Add berry flavoring if desired.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Top with remaining diced strawberries.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bomb
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Leave a Reply