This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
This Slow Cooker "Smoked" Brisket recipe is an easy way to get that smoked flavor you want when you don't have a grill or smoker.
- Angus is a breed of black cattle, not a brand or quality specification unto itself.
- There are no quality requirements other than the cattle are Angus.
- Other Angus labels might require their own standards or none at all.
- May represent any USDA grade or none at all.
- Angus beef that do not meet Certified Angus Beef ® brand quality standards may be marketed by other brands
- There are more than 100 copycat programs on the market today.
- A brand that starts with Angus cattle.
- Meets 10 strict quality standards.
- Standards are more strict than USDA Choice, or Prime beef.
- Only 3 out of every 10 Angus cattle meet the brand's high standards.
- The original brand of premium beef, available since 1978.
- Offers unparalleled product tracking from harvest, to the table, to ensure integrity.
If you like this recipe, you might also enjoy these.
Smoked Brisket Grilled Cheese
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.