If you’re anything like me, hummus can be sort of an addiction. I can eat a family size portion and feel no guilt. The only thing that stinks are the prices. The best solution? Make your own! Below I’ve found a few favorite homemade hummus recipes that I think you will enjoy.
1. Sriracha Hummus | Nomageddon – Sriracha is all the rage these days and for good reason, it’s amazing! You’ll love this spicy hummus concoction!
2. Avocado Hummus | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Avocados make an amazing hummus and if you like guacamole then you’re sure to like this version of hummus.
3. Chipotle Hummus | Scratch Mommy – Chipotle usually means sweet and spicy with a hint of barbecue sauce. In other words, it makes an amazing hummus.
4. Roasted Jalapeno Hummus | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Jalapenos are one of my favorite peppers because they have such an amazing flavor. They made this hummus recipe magical.
5. Pumpkin Hummus | My Suburban Kitchen – That’s right…pumpkin hummus. It’s like eating healthy pumpkin pie. Who knew?
6. Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Hummus | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – If the pepper doesn’t kick you in the face then the garlic will! This hummus recipe packs a punch and you’ll love it.
7. Roasted Carrot Hummus | Mom Foodie – I personally had no idea that carrots could be made into a hummus but boy am I glad I tried it! You won’t be sorry.
8. Easy to Make Hummus | How Was Your Day? – If the thought of making hummus seems too overwhelming, try out this basic hummus recipe!
9. Eggplant Hummus | Inspiring Savings – I have to say, I’m not a huge fan of eggplant but I’m a huge fan of this variation of hummus!
10. Zummus (Zucchini Hummus) | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Most of us know how crazy zucchini can get when you have a garden. Use some of them to make this yummy hummus!
11. Mango Sriracha Hummus | My Little Kitchen – If you like sweet and spicy, this recipe if perfect for you!
12. Healthy Peanut Butter Hummus | Slap Dash Mom – If you’re looking for a dessert hummus or for something healthy and sweet, peanut butter will never let you down.
13.Spinach Edamame Hummus | Jenny at Dapperhouse – This version of hummus will get you all the greens and nutrients you need for the day while being delicious at the same time.
14. Hummus | Whole Food Real Families – If you don’t want any special flavors to your hummus and you want it to be traditional, you can’t go wrong with this recipe!
15. Homemade Hummus | Scratch Mommy – If you don’t want any processing or fake stuff in your food, this recipe has all the tricks to making your healthiest hummus recipe ever.
I helped create a cookbook! Do You Shop Amazon?
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Make sure to check out my page on Parade Magazine’s Community Table
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment! Let’s stay connected!
Welcome! It is so nice to meet you. My name is Bobbi. I am the Mom of 2 great kids, and Nana to a beautiful baby girl Kylee, and a handsome little devil named Torin. I share my life and home with my awesome partner Kevin, and 2 furbabies….