This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
With the weather improving every day here, and summer on the horizon, my mind turns to all things picnicy. I love to picnic. There is just something about the sun, the grass, and delicious food in cute colored containers that makes me smile.
With our recent move, we lost the beach access that we had. But now we live next to a park that is right by a lake, so we have perfect picnic locations that we don't have to drive to get to. Pretty sweet if you ask me!
20 Deliciously Healthy Picnic Recipes
This time though I decided to get together some recipes that won't kick your beach body dreams in the butt. I know I have been trying to "skinny" things up around here, and I can tell you that it really isn't that hard to do.
Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
Are you calling BS on that statement? Ya, me too. But I used to have a sticky note on my refrigerator that said that, along with a photo of me when I was like, oohh maybe 19.
What the hell was I thinking?
A) I was N I N E T E E N! No babies yet, teenage metabolism, ya that was just self-torture at it's worst.
B) Anyone that believes that has never had a big ol' juicy double cheeseburger or a hot fudge sundae!
Am I right?
Of course I am.
I am not advocating that we eat those things everyday. All things in moderation.
So here are a few recipes for healthy picnic food that you don't sacrifice flavor for.
No guilt, all taste. Works for me.
You can still have that cheeseburger, just leave the heavy mayo salads at home and nosh on a few of these dishes!
1. Bacon Broccoli Mac and Cheese | Peas & Crayons
2. Asian Rainbow Noodle Salad | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
3. Corn and Tomato Salad | Just 2 Sisters
4. Dilled Pea Pasta Salad | Healthy Delicious
5. Shaved Broccoli Salad | Taste Love & Nourish
6. Lemony Orzo with Zucchini and Parmesan | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
7. Ham & Asparagus Picnic Sandwiches | Healthy Delicious
8. Chopped Cauliflower Broccoli Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing | Peas & Crayons
9. Healthy Broccoli Salad with Cashew Curry Dressing | Food, Faith, Fitness
10. Grilled Ratatouille Quinoa | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
11. Low Carb Cucumber Salad | It's Yummi
12. Garden Veggie Tortellini Pasta Salad | Peas & Crayons
13. Chick Pea Tabbouleh with Grilled Chicken and Artichokes | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
14. Ramen, Broccoli, and Kale Salad | Lemons for Lulu
15. Summer Vegetable Orzo Pasta Salad | It's Yummi
16. Creamy Pesto Chicken Sandwiches | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
17. Pomodoro Fresco Pasta Salad | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
18. Quinoa Pilaf with Fresh Summer Corn and Blueberries | Cooking in Stilettos
19. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
20. Pineapple Slaw | Cooking in Stilettos
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!
| Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram |
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own.
great list - i'm def trying #8 - the avocado dressing sounds great!
this is a great round up! I love a good picnic in summer and fresh salads are always a great idea!
These all look great! I'll have to give some a try this summer!
Ok, I seriously want everything here. It all looks so good!
Jeni of Coquette Kitchen
ha! I had the EXACT SAME STICKY on my bathroom mirror! What WERE we thinking? lol The dilled pea pasta salad sounds DELISH though! This is a great roundup 🙂
Great round up! I love a good salad for a picnic or potluck!
Bobbi | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
Mmmmm yes it does!
Bobbi | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
I know Jeni, we obviously weren't thinking LOL I am super glad you like the roundup!
What a great round up! I can't wait for summer picnics!
Really great recipie to try!
The food looks delicious and attractive.