This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Zucchini Hummus "Zummus"
- 4 medium zucchini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, plus some for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Olive oil, if needed to thin the mixture and for garnish
- Paprika for garnish
- Sprinkle zucchini planks with salt and pepper.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat, and oil the grates.
- Grill the zucchini a couple minutes per side, or until grill marks appear
- Place the grilled zucchini, garlic cloves, lime juice, tahini, cumin, cilantro, salt, and pepper, into a food processor. Turn it on and run until the hummus becomes smooth. Add a bit of olive oil if you want a thinner consistency
- Spoon the hummus into a bowl and top with a drizzle of olive, sprinkle of paprika, and a few cilantro leaves.
Sat. Fat (grams)
Did you make this recipe?
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.