Pesto Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 cup pesto
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 thick slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups marinara sauce (you can use homemade or store bought)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Lay out a large piece of wax paper and spray it lightly with non-stick spray. Place the meatloaf mixture on the wax paper and, using your hands, press it out evenly into a 9 x 9 square.
- Spread the pesto in an even layer and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella cheese. Using the wax paper, carefully lift the edge of the meatloaf mixture and tuck and roll it into a log.
- Place the meatloaf onto a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet, and bake for 45 mins. Remove from the oven and top with the marinara sauce and sliced mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.