This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
I will seriously eat it steamed, grilled, roasted, raw, you name it, just give it to me!!
But I do have to admit that roasting asparagus is one of my favorite ways to prepare it. It gives it such a fabulous flavor.
Then you go over the top by adding some garlic and Parmesan. Boy howdy! That is one fabulous side dish. Or in my case the main dish because I refuse to share!
Seriously, I have to make a double batch if Kevin is going to eat one single spear. I am just greedy like that I guess.
But hey, I am the chef right......it definitely has its perks.
Roasted Asparagus with Garlic and Parmesan
- 1 pound asparagus
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Break or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus spears.
- In a large bowl, add the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and asparagus. Toss to coat.
- Spread the asparagus spears on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.F.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until the spears begin to brown, turning once.
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.