This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
MORE HOMEMADE KETO & LOW CARB RECIPES
Authentic Homemade Red Chile Enchilada Sauce | The Best Homemade Italian Seasoning
It actually was kind of out of sight, out of mind.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE HOMEMADE KETO COUNTRY BREAKFAST SAUSAGE
Combine all the ingredients, and mix together with your hands until combined.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large cast-iron, or heavy-bottomed, skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
FAQS ABOUT HOMEMADE KETO COUNTRY BREAKFAST SAUSAGE
Last thoughts about Homemade Keto Country Breakfast Sausage
- Easy Homemade Chorizo
- Cajun Seasoning Blend
- Mexican Seasoning Blend
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Keto Cheesy Sausage Dip
- Keto Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Sausage and Spinach
Homemade Keto Country Breakfast Sausage
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp rubbed sage
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground thyme
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Mix together with your hands until well combined.
- Form into 8 patties. *See Notes
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large cast-iron, or heavy-bottomed, skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Cook the patties for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.
- You can freeze cooked patties in a single layer on a sheet pan. Transfer frozen patties to a resealable bag. Microwave for 2–3 minutes or until heated through.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Leave a Reply