This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Ingredients Needed for Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Ground chicken
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Chili powder
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Baby spinach
- Chicken bone broth
- Xanthan gum
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley and grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
How to Make Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
FAQ About Keto/Low Carb White Chicken Chili
More Delicious Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes
Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Redmond's real sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups of chopped cauliflower (1 large head)
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 4 cups of chicken bone broth
- 4 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Turn your Instant Pot to the saute setting. When the display says hot add in the olive oil. Add the ground chicken, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook stirring frequently about 5 minutes.
- Add the bone broth and use a wooden spoon to scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Stir in the chopped cauliflower and baby spinach.
- Close the lid and steam valve on the Instant Pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes before doing a quick release.
- Remove the lid and set the pot to saute. Whisk the xanthan gum into the pot. Stir until the chili begins to thicken.
- Turn off the heat and taste and adjust seasonings and stir in the parsley.
- Serve chili topped with grated parmesan cheese.
Did you make this recipe?
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!