This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
These low carb and keto-friendly Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are rich, creamy, and packed with a flavorful jalapeno kick. Perfect for your next home tailgate party, this recipe is a must-try!
Join my newsletter and never miss a recipe!
Football season is finally here, and let me tell you, it's a reason to celebrate! Can I get a "Hallelujah" and thank the Lawd? It's the time when I can whip up all my favorite football foods, and one recipe that always takes the spotlight is none other than Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs!
I have a confession to make: I'm so obsessed with football that when the season is over, I go into a bit of a mourning period. I might have even watched a few games of arena football just to get my fix. #dontjudge
But once the season kicks off and our beloved Seattle boys hit the gridiron, I'm a majorly happy girl. Sundays become the highlight of my week, eagerly anticipated like a 5-year-old waiting for Christmas morning.
What makes it even better is that my family shares my passion. Actually, "shares" is an understatement. They are just as football-obsessed as I am. We never miss a blue Friday (you wear your Seattle colors every Friday here), and game days are like a full-blown celebration. Jerseys are proudly worn, and we've even decked out our granddaughter Kylee (aka the G-baby) in team gear. Even our dog joins in the fun because, believe it or not, she loves dressing up too!
Now, let's talk about food. Besides football, there's one thing we love around here: spice. We crank up the heat in our soups, chili, burgers, dips—you name it. If it doesn't have chile heat, we're roasting them and serving them on the side. Yup, we've got some serious chile love going on!
And speaking of love, let me introduce you to our latest obsession: Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs. I made a batch, and they disappeared faster than you can say "touchdown." So naturally, I had to whip up another, and that one didn't last much longer either. We were so stuffed that we decided to skip dinner.
But you know what happened around 10 o'clock that night? While we were watching a movie, Kevin turned to me and said, "Can you make another batch of those eggs?" Yes, my friends, these eggs are downright rockin'!
Creamy, rich, and with a tantalizing kick of jalapeno, these deviled eggs have secured their spot as our all-time favorites. I can't even begin to describe the flavor explosion that happens when you take a bite.
So, if you're looking to impress your fellow football fanatics or simply craving a delightful low carb snack, give these Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs a try. Trust me, they'll take your taste buds on a touchdown-worthy journey!
Football season and fabulous food await—let's kick off the festivities with these AWWW-SOME deviled eggs!
🥘Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs Ingredients
These are the ingredients necessary to make Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs.
- Keto mayonnaise - I use this mayo because it has 0 carbs.
- Whipped cream cheese - I use whipped because it is easy to incorporate into the filling for the eggs.
- Red chile powder - I use this chile powder because it is made from hatch chiles so it has a very distinctive flavor.
A detailed list with measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
🔪Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs Instructions
This is a basic breakdown of the steps involved in making Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs. You will find the full directions in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Cut hard-boiled eggs in half and place the yolks in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the salt, pepper, and paprika, to the bowl.
- Combine until the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika and top with a slice of pickled jalapeno.
Hint: For an extra burst of flavor, consider adding a hint of lime juice to the deviled egg mixture. It will complement the jalapeno kick and bring a refreshing twist to the recipe.
Giving the visitor ideas on how they can change this recipe to better suit their dinner guests, or their cultural cuisine, is a great way to increase the chances they make the recipe
- Bacon Lover's Delight - Cook and crumble some crispy bacon. Fold the bacon bits into the deviled egg mixture before spooning it into the egg white halves. Sprinkle additional bacon on top for an irresistible bacon explosion.
- Smoked Salmon Twist - Finely chop some smoked salmon and incorporate it into the deviled egg filling. The smoky and savory flavor of the salmon pairs beautifully with the jalapeno kick. Garnish each deviled egg with a small piece of smoked salmon for an elegant touch.
- Fiery Fiesta Fiesta - Kick up the spice level by adding a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce or a sprinkle of cayenne pepper to the deviled egg mixture. Adjust the amount to suit your heat preference. Finish with a sprinkle of chopped fresh cilantro or a squeeze of lime juice for a vibrant, zesty twist.
This is the equipment you will need to make Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs.
Store any leftover Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Good for 3-4 days.
These ingredients don't stand up well to freezing.
To make your deviled eggs extra creamy and smooth, make sure the whipped cream cheese is at room temperature before mixing it with the other ingredients. This will ensure a silky texture that melts in your mouth.
FAQ about Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
To prevent watery deviled eggs, make sure to thoroughly drain the hard-boiled eggs after boiling and cooling them. Pat them dry with a paper towel before adding the filling. Additionally, avoid overmixing the filling to maintain a creamy consistency.
Yes, you can make deviled eggs without mayo. Consider using alternatives like Greek yogurt, sour cream, or avocado as a mayo substitute in the deviled egg filling. These alternatives can provide a creamy texture and unique flavor profile.
While deviled eggs can be refrigerated, freezing is not recommended. The texture and quality of the eggs may be compromised upon thawing, resulting in a less desirable eating experience.
More Low Carb & Keto Jalapeno Popper Recipes
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Mini Meatloaves
- Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad
- Keto Jalapeno Popper Pizza
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms
- Keto Pimento Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard boiled eggs (make hard boiled eggs in the instant pot)
- 1/2 cup keto mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeños minced (plus more for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon pickled jalapeno brine or more (to your taste level)
- 1/4 teaspoon red chile powder
- pink salt
- cracked black pepper
- smoked paprika for garnish
- Cut hard-boiled eggs in half horizontally. Place yolks in a medium mixing bowl, and whites on a deviled egg platter.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the salt, pepper, and paprika, to the bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until the mixture is smooth. Taste and add salt, pepper, and more pickle brine, as needed.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and top with a slice of pickled jalapeno.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.