This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
MORE KETO & LOW MEXICAN INSPIRED RECIPES
Stuffed peppers are one of those dishes that I think I have loved my whole life. Even as a kid, this was one of those meals I really looked forward to.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE KETO SLOW COOKER MEXICAN STUFFED PEPPERS
- Grass-fed ground beef
- Pink sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Riced cauliflower
- Salsa (homemade or store-bought)
- Fresh cilantro
- Mexican seasoning blend
- Cheddar cheese
- Bell peppers
- Sour cream (optional)
HOW TO MAKE KETO SLOW COOKER MEXICAN STUFFED PEPPERS
FAQS ABOUT KETO SLOW COOKER MEXICAN STUFFED PEPPERS
Last thoughts about Keto Slow Cooker Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- Easy Creamy Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Queso Blanco with Salsa Verde
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree (Instant Pot and Slow Cooker Versions)
- Low Carb Taco Casserole In The Slow Cooker Or Instant Pot
- Keto Chicken Bowls Southwest Style
- Slow Cooker Queso Smothered Chicken
Keto Slow Cooker Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Mexican seasoning blend
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 6 large bell peppers tops cut, stemmed, and seeded
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- Lightly coat the inside of a 6-quart slow cooker with olive or avocado oil spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, salt, pepper, cauliflower rice, 1 cup of cheese, lime zest and juice, salsa, cilantro, and Mexican seasoning blend.
- Spoon the filling into each bell pepper cavity.
- Place peppers into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours or high for 2-3 hours, or until the peppers are tender and the beef is cooked through.
- Uncover and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover and cook on low heat for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with sour cream, and topped with chopped cilantro leaves, if desired.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
You failed to mention when the salsa goes in... I recommend adding this note to the instructions for future users!
Thank you for catching that. I have edited the recipe to reflect that in step 2.