This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Delight in these low-carb wonders: Keto White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies, featuring sugar-free dried cranberries and decadent white chocolate chips. Prepare to be amazed by this guilt-free treat!
Join my newsletter and never miss a recipe!
MORE KETO & LOW CARB RECIPES
Cookies on the keto diet....
It seems like a dream right?
When I first went low carb I thought my days of cookies were done!
So when Christmas rolled around and it was time for me to bake cookies like I always do, I was sad and depressed. Honestly that first Christmas sucked!
But after the first of the year I decided to snap out of it and find some recipes that I could make.
This recipe started off as a traditional Christmas cookie recipe that I made every year. So I decided to convert it to keto and I am SO happy I did.
The first thing I had to do was make some sugar-free dried cranberries since the store bought kind are full of sugar which equals a ton of carbs. They are super easy to make and great for snacking on as well as cookie making!
Then decide what ingredients I wanted to use.
I decided to use my regular Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe as my base. That uses almond flour with just a few ingredients.
I like simple if it is at all possible!
They just swapped out the regular chocolate chips for the white ones and add some of my dried cranberries.
Easy peasy lemon squeeze we had an amazing Christmas cookie that everyone loves!
Oh just a side note, you don't have to wait for Christmas to make these!!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE KETO WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY COOKIES
Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- superfine almond flour
- sugar-free white chocolate chips
- sugar-free dried cranberries
- powdered sugar substitute
- pink sea salt
- xanthan gum
- gluten-free baking powder
- unsalted butter
- pure vanilla extract
- heavy cream
HOW TO MAKE KETO WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY COOKIES
Please see the recipe card below for the complete recipe, including measurements and cooking time!
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together well.
Add melted, butter, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons of heavy cream to the dry ingredients and combine. Continue to add heavy cream until the dough comes together.
Stir in the chocolate chips and cranberries.
Using a medium (1.5 tablespoons) cookie dough scoop, drop dough balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Carefully press the balls down to flatten.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Cookies will be very fragile while they are hot.
FAQS ABOUT KETO WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY COOKIES
What are some tip sand tricks I can use to make sure that my Keto White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are the best they can be?
- Use blanched superfine almond flour. The cookies will have a soft and chewier texture.
Do not overbake the cookies. They will continue to "cook" as they cool on the warm baking tray.
- You can reserve some white chocolate chips to top the cookies with if you want to ensure each cookie has an equal amount.
Can I use any sugar-free chocolate chips for this Keto White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie recipe?
How should I store my Keto White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies?
Cookies will keep in aa airtight container on the counter for about 5 days. The cookies can also be stored in the fridge and will keep for up to 2 weeks.
They are also freezer friendly and can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Last thoughts about Keto White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Like I said before, I adapted this recipe from a traditional family recipe I made every Christmas.
One of the things that I used to do once in a while, when I was making them for adults only, was to soak the dried cranberries in a bit of spiced rum overnight.
That just adds a little punch of flavor to them and is a fun holiday-ish twist.
Be aware that it will add a few more carbs to the cookies. I can't give you the exact amount as I really don't know how much rum the cranberries will absorb, but it will be minimal and well worth it if you like a little boozy addition to your holiday celebration!
MORE KETO AND LOW CARB COOKIE RECIPES
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies (4 Ingredients)
- Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Christmas Cookies
- Keto Butter Spritz Cookies
- Keto Gingerbread Cookies (Gingerbread Men)
Keto White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Medium Cookie Scoop
- 2 cups Wholesome Yum superfine ground almond flour
- 1/2 cup ChocZero sugar-free white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar-free dried cranberries chopped
- 1/4 cup Besti monk fruit and allulose powdered sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together well.
- Add melted, butter, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons of heavy cream to the dry ingredients and combine. Continue to add heavy cream until the dough comes together.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Using a medium (1.5 tablespoons) cookie dough scoop, drop dough balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Carefully press the balls down to flatten.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Cookies will be very fragile while they are hot.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.