This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
MORE DELICIOUS SHEET PAN MEAL IDEAS:
Low Carb Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 heads of baby bok choy
- 2 carrots, sliced 1/4 inch thin (may omit for a keto version)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Season each side of the chicken with salt and pepper then glaze the chicken with teriyaki sauce on both sides. Reserve at least half of the sauce for later.
- Toss the vegetables with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Scatter carrots around the chicken and bake for 20 minutes then remove the pan. Top chicken with additional sauce, turn the chicken over and sauce the other side.
- Nestle the bok choy, cut side down, in between the chicken thighs and scatter the bell pepper between the other veggies and chicken. Brush the vegetables with the teriyaki glaze and return to the oven to bake for another 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, turn the boy choy over, and brush with more teriyaki sauce. Cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and registers 165 on an internal thermometer.
- Remove pan from the oven.
- Serve over cauliflower rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.