This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Join my newsletter and never miss a recipe!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS MASHED CAULIFLOWER
- Cream cheese
- Unsalted butter
- Heavy cream
- Fresh cracked black pepper
MORE LOW CARB SIDE DISH RECIPES
MORE DELICIOUS CAULIFLOWER RECIPES
Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Place cauliflower florets in a large pot of salted water. Bring to a boil and cook for about 7 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Drain cauliflower well.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a food processor (can do in batches) and process until smooth.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Top mashed cauliflower with a pat of butter and chopped chives.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.