Everyone has their specific food they love to take on an outing or to a get together once the weather allows it. However, there are always those staple items that seem to be at every picnic and you can’t forget them or it just doesn’t feel complete. Here are a few of my favorite recipes for those staple picnic foods, plus a few new ones to love.
1. Creamy Deviled Eggs| Mama of 3 Munchkins – Who could forget these tasty little guys? My grandma never comes to a get together without them.
2. Pomodoro Fresca Pasta Salad | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Put an Italian twist on your traditional pasta salad for your next picnic!
3. Turkey Sandwich with Zucchini Hummus and Peppers | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Sandwiches are one of the easiest main course for a picnic. Why not jazz your sandwich up a bit with this recipe!
4. Mexican Macaroni Salad | Frugal Mom, Eh? – I love macaroni salad and would miss it if it didn’t show up to one of our picnics. Try this Mexican version!
6. Jalapeno Ham Salad Sandwiches | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Put a kick in your picnic with this jalapeno sandwich!
7. Quinoa Salad Wraps | My Plant Based Family – If you’re looking for a super healthy picnic food, this wrap is a perfect replacement for a sandwich!
8. Dill Pickle Cole Slaw | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Get a bit of a sour tangy taste to your coleslaw by using this recipe!
9. Mexican 3-Bean Salad | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Don’t get me wrong, I love all picnic foods but this one is somewhere near the top and trumps the others.
10. Warm Potato Salad | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – If you love potato salad, you’ll love this “souped” up one even better! Try out this arugula, bacon, and browned butter infused recipe!
11. Broccoli and Tomato Pasta Salad | Flour on My Face – Don’t forget your veggies! This cool pasta salad is a fresh and healthy addition to any picnic!
12. Asian Rainbow Noodle Salad | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Get a burst of color and long-lasting freshness with this noodle salad! It won’t get limp on you if you store it in the fridge!
13. Elote Pasta Salad | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – If you love your corn, then you will adore this Mexican style pasta salad dish that’s largely made up of corn!
14. Greek Salad in a Jar | Mom Foodie – Sometimes a picnic can be hard as far as protective storage and transportation. Not a problem with these salads in a jar!
15. Lemony Pasta Salad | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Get a burst of lemon and bacon in this tasty pasta salad!
16. Ultimate Potato Salad | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – If you want a potato salad that kicks butt and takes names, this is the recipe for you.
17. Corn and Tomato Salad | Just 2 Sisters – Don’t have many veggies? Try this quick and simple, yet tasty, salad!
18. Greek Turkey Pasta Salad | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – Mix a little gobble into your pasta salad and try out this recipe!
19. Classic Macaroni Salad | Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen – If you don’t like change and want to stick with the classics, don’t worry, this recipe has you covered.
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let’s stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.