Cauliflower Au Gratin
- 2 heads cauliflower (approx 4 pounds), cut into florets
- 4 tablespoon butter, plus more for buttering dish
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) block of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook cauliflower until tender, 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Butter a 2-quart baking dish. Add half the cauliflower and pour 1/4 cup of the heavy cream. Dot with half the butter, sprinkle with half the garlic, cheddar, parmesan, and thyme.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden, 30 minutes.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 38 mins.
Total time: 53 mins.
Tags: cauliflower, cheese, side dish, holidays, gluten free, vegetarian
Nutritional information via Calorie Count
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let’s stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.