Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 to 1 cup Caesar dressing ( recommend Cardini's )
- 1 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 4 large flour tortillas ( recommend Mission Super Soft Flour Tortillas )
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken breasts in the skillet and cook for 3 minutes per side. Then place the skillet in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken breasts reach 165. Remove the skillet from the oven and place the chicken breasts on a cutting board.
- Meanwhile, chop the lettuce into 1-inch pieces and place it, along with the Parmesan cheese, into a large bowl.
- Chop the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces, and add it to the lettuce and cheese.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the salad dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Add the croutons and toss again. Add more dressing if wanted.
- Spoon 1/4 of the Caesar salad into a flour tortilla. Fold in the sides, and roll the tortilla up tucking the top of the tortilla over the salad and rolling tight.
- Wrap each Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate.
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.