This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
This keto shrimp alfredo is packed full of flavor with a Cajun twist. It is easy to make and takes less than 30 minutes! Made with simple ingredients, plus my low-carb secret weapon hearts of palm noodles, this pasta dinner will soon become one of your family's favorites!
MORE KETO & LOW CARB PASTA RECIPES
Cauliflower "Mac and Cheese" | Chicken Alfredo Zoodle Bake
I can take or leave potatoes, bread is convenient for getting food into my face but I don't love it, and my body has actually started having a not so favorable reaction to rice so that wasn't an issue for me either.
Ya, I was the mac and cheese queen so pasta was a hard one. I have tried SO many different pasta substitutions!
Also, living with a carbivore, I get his 100% honest opinions of everything I try to put in front of him to replace pasta!!
Let me break down how it has gone so far.
Keto-Friendly Pasta Substitutes
These are the ones I have tried.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE KETO CAJUN SHRIMP ALFREDO
- Olive oil
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Cajun seasoning blend
- Parmesan cheese
- Pink sea salt
- Palmini Low Carb Linguine
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
HOW TO MAKE KETO CAJUN SHRIMP ALFREDO
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. When hot add shrimp.
Whisk in the heavy cream and bring to a bubble. Reduce heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce coats the back of a spoon.
Whisk in the Cajun seasoning and parmesan cheese. Remove from the heat.
FAQS ABOUT KETO CAJUN SHRIMP ALFREDO
Can I use something other than shrimp for this Cajun Alfredo recipe?
Yes, this would be really good with seared scallops! If you do like shrimp but want an extra "something" feel free to add some andouille sausage to the mix!
Last thoughts about Keto Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
- Low Carb Chicken "Ramen"
- Butternut Squash Noodles
- Beef Zoodle Stir Fry
- Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash
- Keto Egg Noodles
- Keto Beef Shirataki Noodle Soup
Keto Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning blend
- 1 cup Fresh grated Parmesan cheese + more for garnish
- pink salt
- 2 packages Palmini Low Carb Linguini
- fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. When hot add shrimp.
- Cook the shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or just until they turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for a minute or two, then add the cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Whisk in the heavy cream and bring to a bubble.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- Whisk in the Cajun seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Remove from the heat.
- Taste and season with salt if needed.
- Add the cooked shrimp to the sauce.
- Pour the Palmini noodles into a colander and rinse well.
- Fill a large pot halfway with 4 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Drop the Palmini noodles into the boiling water and continue to boil for 2 or 3 minutes to get the noodles hot.
- Remove from heat and drain the noodles.
- Split the Palmini noodles between 4 bowls, top with the Cajun shrimp Alfredo.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Leave a Reply