This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE KETO MIXED BERRY FROZEN YOGURT
- frozen mixed berries
- plain Greek yogurt
- fresh lemon juice
- real vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE KETO MIXED BERRY FROZEN YOGURT
Why are berries a good choice on a low carb diet?
But these sugars aren’t all bad — for most people, in appropriate amounts, they can all serve a healthy purpose without going overboard on carbs.
Raspberries are also an excellent choice and they’re also an excellent source of antioxidants, potassium, and vitamin C among many other nutrients. And they contain phytochemicals, which are compounds that may prevent certain chronic diseases.
MORE KETO AND LOW CARB DESSERT RECIPES
Keto Mixed Berry Frozen Yogurt (Sugar-Free)
- 16 ounces frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- Add the frozen berries, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and vanilla, to the bowl of a food processor. Process until no chunks remain, be patient it takes a while.
- Place in a freezer-safe container and freeze for 2 hours, or until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Serve with fresh berries, mint, or sugar-free whipped cream.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.