This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
MORE KETO & LOW CARB BREAKFAST RECIPES
MORE KETO AND LOW CARB BREAKFAST RECIPE IDEAS
- Instant Pot Caprese Frittata
- Baked Tomato Breakfast Cups
- Cream Cheese Pancakes (Low Carb & Gluten-Free)
- Keto Breakfast Custard [Savory]
- Keto Banana Breakfast Bars
- Easy Keto Shakshuka
Baked Eggs with Salsa
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup salsa fresca
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F and coat ramekins with avocado oil cooking spray.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of salsa fresca into each ramekin. Take turns cracking the eggs into another ramekin and then pouring over the salsa.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes just until the white of the eggs begin to set. Remove from oven. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese over the eggs and return to the oven. Bake until the cheese is melted. Watch carefully as they can overcook quickly!
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cilantro leaves and serve.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.