This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
This keto Copycat Cilantro Lime Cauliflower rice recipe brings you those signature Chipotle flavors you love in a much healthier low carb version. It is the perfect side for all of your favorite low carb Mexican dishes! With only 4 ingredients, and taking only 15 minutes to make, it is a quick and easy recipe your whole family will love!
MORE KETO & LOW CARB COPYCAT RECIPES
I grew up in Southern California, so that is pretty much a given.
As a kid, I was surrounded by little taco shops, and Mexican restaurants to choose from but, for a few months, my daughter and I lived in a smaller inland Northern San Diego town which didn't have as much to choose from as I was used to.
That is when I found Chipotle.
I fell in love with their cilantro lime rice.
After going low carb a couple of years ago I thought I had to forgo my love of rice, then was happy to discover cauliflower rice, and SUPER happy that the Mr enjoyed it.
The first time I made it was in my Shrimp and Bacon Cauliflower Fried Rice and he said he would have never known it wasn't regular rice if I hadn't told him ?
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE COPYCAT CHIPOTLE CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE
- Avocado oil or light olive oil
- Fresh cilantro
Last thoughts about Copycat Chipotle Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Instant Pot Mexican Shredded Beef
- Easy Low Carb Beef Enchiladas
- Creamy Keto Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Mexican Deviled Eggs
- Chipotle Lime Salmon Foil Packs
- Easy Keto Mexican Cornbread
Copycat Chipotle Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, (4 cups riced)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or light olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Pink sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 lime zested and juiced (about 2 tablespoons juice)
- Remove the leaves and trim the stalk from the cauliflower, cut into florets.
- To make the cauliflower rice grate the florets, or pulse them in a food processor.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice and toss to coat with the oil.
- Add salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice begins to brown slightly and is tender-crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, stir in the lime zest and juice, taste, and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Serve topped with additional chopped cilantro and lime wedges (optional).
Sat. Fat (grams)
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it's not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Did you make this recipe?