This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE COCONUT LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE?
- Coconut oil
- Coconut milk
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh cilantro, optional
FAQ ABOUT COCONUT LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE
Coconut Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk, stirred
- 1 whole lime, zested and juiced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh cilantro garnish, optional
- Serve with lime wedges on the side, optional
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until it reaches your desired “rice” consistency.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add cauliflower rice and let cook for 5 minutes., stirring occasionally.
- Add coconut milk, lime juice, and lime zest, combine well and allow to cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until the liquid has started to evaporate.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.
Sat. Fat (grams)
Did you make this recipe?