This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Looking for more keto cookie recipes? Give these Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies or Low Carb Berry Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies a try!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Join my newsletter and never miss a recipe!
MORE KETO COOKIE RECIPES
Keto Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies | Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
INGREDIENTS NEE TO MAKE KETO LEMON THUMBPRINT COOKIES
Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Quick Microwave Low-Carb Lemon Curd
- Wholesome Yum superfine almond flour
- Besti brown monk fruit sweetener
- Xanthan gum
- Pink sea salt
- Unsalted grass-fed butter
- Madagascar pure vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE KETO LEMON THUMBPRINT COOKIES
FAQS ABOUT LEMON THUMBPRINT COOKIES
Last thoughts about Keto Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
MORE KETO AND LOW CARB LEMON RECIPES
Creamy Low-Carb Lemon Vinaigrette
Low-Carb Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup
Keto Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
- 1/4 cup Quick Microwave Low-Carb Lemon Curd
- 1 1/2 cups Wholesome Yum superfine almond flour
- 1/4 cup Besti brown monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- A pinch of pink sea salt
- 1/4 cup softened unsalted grass-fed butter
- 2 teaspoons Madagascar pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your the to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the almond flour, brown monk fruit, xanthan gum, and sea salt. Add the butter and vanilla and mix until a dough forms.
- Roll an even tablespoon of dough into 12 balls and place them on a baking sheet. Make an indent in each with your thumb.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. When you remove them from the oven, you may need to push the indents back down a little with a spoon.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Spoon a teaspoon of the lemon curd into each cookie.
Sat. Fat (grams)
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it's not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a Reply