Join my newsletter and never miss a recipe!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR KETO SNOWBALL COOKIES
- Superfine almond flour
- Powdered erythritol
- Sea salt
- Real vanilla extract
FAQ ABOUT KETO SNOWBALL COOKIES
MORE KETO COOKIE RECIPES
Keto Snowball Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups superfine almond flour
- 3/4 cups powdered erythritol, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the almond flour, 1/2 cup of the powdered erythritol, and sea salt to a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the butter and vanilla and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Using a small cookie scooper, scoop the cookie dough and roll into 24 balls.
- Place them on 2 baking sheets, spacing 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then let cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Dust with the remaining powdered erythritol (I use this small, fine-mesh sieve).
- Allow the cookies to cool completely, they will taste undercooked if you eat them while they’re warm.
Sat. Fat (grams)
Did you make this recipe?