Join my newsletter and never miss a recipe!
See that cheesy goodness in that skillet right there? 👆🏼
That was a labor of love y’all!
My Cheesy Beef and Broccoli Rice Skillet was a fave, on the blog, and with the family for so long. Then I went low carb and the skillet went without.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE LOW CARB CHEESY BEEF AND BROCCOLI?
- Ground beef
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- Tomato sauce
- Heavy cream
- Worcestershire sauce
- Hot sauce, optional
- Riced cauliflower
- Broccoli florets
- Cheddar cheese
MORE DELICIOUS ONE POT LOW CARB DINNER IDEAS
Low Carb Cheesy Beef and Broccoli Rice Skillet
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 8-ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (I used sriracha), optional
- 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower (can use fresh)
- 10-ounces frozen broccoli florets (approx 1 head of fresh broccoli)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper, until the beef is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, heavy cream, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, cauliflower rice, and broccoli.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover, simmering 15 to 20 minutes or until the broccoli is tender, stirring once or twice.
- Taste and add additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover, and continue cooking until the cheese is melted.
- Top with chopped parsley if using.
Sat. Fat (grams)
Did you make this recipe?