This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
MORE KETO & LOW CARB RECIPES
Can I have bread on Keto?
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THE BEST KETO BREAD (OVEN METHOD)
- Keto honey
- Dry Active yeast
- Ground Golden flax meal
- Oat Fiber
- Vital Wheat Gluten
- Besti Monk Fruit and Allulose powdered sweetener
- Xanthan gum
- Pink sea salt
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST KETO BREAD (OVEN METHOD)
Add the warm water, honey, and yeast to the bowl of your stand mixer, stir and allow to sit for 7 to 10 minutes.
Place eggs and butter in the mixer bowl and combine.
Add dry ingredients.
Using the dough hook, mix on medium speed for about 7 minutes or until a dough ball is formed.
Place the dough in a well-oiled loaf pan.
Cover and let rise in a warm, moist area for about 2 hours. * See Notes
Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 - 30 minutes or internal temperature measures 200 degrees F. * See Notes
FAQS ABOUT THE BEST KETO BREAD (OVEN BAKED)
Is vital wheat gluten keto?
Yes, vital wheat gluten is high in protein and low in carbs. It doesn't contain the carbs you find in regular wheat flour. It is just gluten by itself. It gives this keto bread the texture that makes it taste and feel close to the real thing.
Last thoughts about the BEST Keto Bread (Oven Method)
The BEST Keto Bread (Oven Method)
- 1 cup warm water (100 to 115 degrees F)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dry Active yeast
- 2 eggs room temperature, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 2/3 cup Ground Golden flax meal
- 1/2 cup Oat Fiber
- 1 1/4 cup Vital Wheat Gluten
- 4 tablespoons Besti Monk Fruit and Allulose powdered sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- Add the warm water, honey, and yeast to the bowl of your stand mixer, stir and allow to sit for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Place eggs and butter in the mixer bowl and combine.
- Add dry ingredients.Mix well.
- Using the dough hook, mix on medium speed for about 7 minutes or until a dough ball is formed.
- Place the dough in a well-oiled loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm, moist area (I use a proofing box) for about 2 hours.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 - 30 minutes or temperature measures 200 degrees F. If loaf begins to brown too quickly, cover with a sheet of foil.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.