This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
MORE KETO BBQ AND GRILLING RECIPES
- Spicy Grilled Clams in Foil
- Grilled Chicken with White BBQ Sauce
- Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Roasted Jalapeno Chimichurri
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Anaheim Peppers
- Grilled Cabbage Steaks with Bacon, Garlic, and Lemon
- Grilled Cobb Salad with Avocado Dressing
Grilled Artichokes with Lemon Garlic Sauce
- 2 large artichokes
- 2 lemons
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- Kosher Salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo This one has zero carbs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Kosher salt to taste
- Halve the artichokes. Using a tablespoon or other large metal spoon, scrape the fuzzy choke and purple leaves out and carefully shave the tough outer layer of the stem off.
- Lay the artichoke halves on a baking sheet, cut side up. Rub them with a bit of the olive oil and press the 2 cloves of the minced garlic between the leaves. Squeeze the juice of both lemons, reserving 1 tablespoon for the sauce, into a bowl (save the lemon rinds) with the rest of the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss the halves in the olive oil/lemon mixture.
- Meanwhile, place the ingredients for the sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth. Remove to a small bowl and place in the refrigerator to allow the flavors to meld.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Place a large pot of water on the stove to boil. Once it boils add salt and the lemon rinds. Place the artichoke halves into the pot and boil for 20 minutes. Remove from the water, drain, and place back on the baking sheet.
- Place the artichoke halves on the grill cut side down and grill, basting with the remaining olive oil mixture. Turn artichoke halves every 5 minutes until they begin to char. Remove from the grill.
- Top with the sauce.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.